BLUEBERRY NATURAL MARINE COLLAGEN SACHETS
Firm, youthful-looking skin. Thick hair. Strong nails.
30 X 3G SERVINGS
As part of your daily beauty routine, Natural Marine Collagen supports the natural ageing process.
Blueberry Natural Marine Collagen is a collagen peptide supplement made from sustainably-sourced fish skin. Vida Glow’s hydrolysed marine collagen has been activated to boost absorption (so your body can actually use it) and stimulate fresh collagen production.
Integrated into your daily routine, our Natural Marine Collagen is clinically proven to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, increase skin firmness and enhance skin elasticity. So you can shine at every age.
Our formula is infused with real blueberries, adding a subtly sweet, refreshing flavour. What food or drink you mix it in is up to you.
(1) L. Duteil, C. Q. Roussel, C. Bruno-Bonnet, and J. P. Lacour, “Effect of Low Dose Type I Fish Collagen Peptides Combined or Not With Silicon on Skin Aging Signs in Mature Women,” Juniper Online Journal of Case Studies, vol. 6, no. 4, Mar. 2018, doi: 10.19080/jojcs.2018.06.555692.
(2) L. Duteil, C. Queille-Roussel, Y. Maubert, J. Esdaile, C. Bruno-Bonnet, and J. P. Lacour, “Specific Natural Bioactive Type 1 Collagen Peptides Oral Intake Reverse Skin Aging Signs In Mature Women,” Journal of Aging Research & Clinical Practice, vol. 5, no. 2, 2016, doi: 10.14283/jarcp.2016.97.
(3) S. Koizumi, N. Inoue, M. Shimizu, C. J. Kwon, H. Y. Kim, and K. S. Park, “Effects of Dietary Supplementation With Fish Scales-Derived Collagen Peptides on Skin Parameters and Condition: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study,” International Journal of Peptide Research and Therapeutics, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 397–402, Sep. 2018, doi: 10.1007/s10989-017-9626-0.
(4) S. Oesser, “The Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides has a Positive Effect on Hair Thickness,” Nutrafoods, vol. 1, pp. 134–138, 2020, doi: 10.17470/NF-020-0019.
(5) D. Hexsel, V. Zague, M. Schunck, C. Siega, F. O. Camozzato, and S. Oesser, “Oral Supplementation With Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Improves Nail Growth and Reduces Symptoms of Brittle Nails,” Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 520–526, Dec. 2017, doi: 10.1111/jocd.12393.
Our Blueberry formula is made with natural marine collagen, real blueberries and natural sweetener. That’s it.
Our marine collagen is activated through a natural hydrolysation process. So our peptides are small in weight – and high in impact.
Enzymes break raw collagen down into a low-weight peptide powder (from 300,000 Daltons to as low as 2,000). It’s bioavailable with an absorption rate over 90% and highly effective.
Natural Marine Collagen is heat stable. Whether you stir into cool water or your morning coffee, it’s just as effective.
Natural Marine Collagen is made from sustainably sourced fish skin. More specifically, our collagen is made using the discarded skin of responsibly farmed fish (to avoid placing too much demand on one species).
TRIED AND TESTED
Every batch of marine collagen is tested for heavy metals, mercury and other contaminants. So it’s not just effective, but safe.
|SERVING SIZE: 3 G (1 SACHET)/ SERVES PER PACKAGE: 30|
|QTY PER SERVING
|AVERAGE QTY PER 100G|
|PROTEIN||2.6 G||87 G|
|< 0.1 G
< 0.1 G
|CARBOHYDRATE||0.2 G||6.1 G|
|TOTAL SUGARS||0.0 G||0.9 G|
|SODIUM||5.1 MG||170 MG|
Natural Marine Collagen, Blueberry juice powder, Blueberry juice flavour, Steviol glycosides.
HOW TO USE
MIX, DRINK AND REPEAT EVERY DAY.
1–3 times per day.
ONE SERVE DAILY
A single serving per day for those 25-35.
TWO SERVES DAILY
Two servings per day for those 36-45.
THREE SERVES DAILY
Three servings per day for those 45+.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen is the second most abundant substance in the body (after water). The protein acts as a building block, giving your skin, hair, nails and joints their structure, elasticity and strength.
As part of the natural ageing process, collagen production starts progressively slowing at around 25. As this happens, hair starts to grey, skin wrinkles and nails become weaker.
WHAT IS NATURAL MARINE COLLAGEN MADE FROM?
Marine collagen is derived from fish skin, so it’s naturally free from wheat, gluten, dairy, sugar, additives, preservatives or artificial flavours. We hydrolyse the skin, mimicking the digestion process and breaking down raw collagen into easy-to-absorb peptides. In fact, your body can absorb over 90% of our marine collagen. (The higher the absorption, the better the results.)
CAN I TAKE MARINE COLLAGEN WHEN PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING?
Pregnancy and breastfeeding can mean massive adjustments for your body, diet and beauty routine. During this time, you should talk to a trusted healthcare practitioner before taking any supplement, including our ingestible beauty products.
Whilst many of our customers have been able to take our products throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding, clinical testing has only been done on non-pregnant women. Our formulations have been rigorously tested for quality and safety, however, we still advise speaking with your healthcare practitioner to check that our products are right for you and your individual needs.
WHERE IS VIDA GLOW MARINE COLLAGEN SOURCED?
We source our collagen from responsibly farmed fish. This way, we don’t place too much demand on a single species or disrupt delicate marine ecosystems. It’s small choices like this that can make a real world impact.
When it comes to collagen supplements, the way our raw materials are prepared is far more important than the species of fish. That’s because your body recognises nutrients, not their source. In this case, that’s amino acids, or the chains of peptides that make up protein.
We hydrolyse our marine collagen so you get the most bioavailable supplement with the right amino acid profile. Every batch is tested for heavy metals, purity and safety to pass the highest standards of European Regulations.
HOW MANY SERVINGS SHOULD I BE TAKING DAILY?
One serve daily for those 25-35. Two serves daily for those 36-45. Three serves daily for those 45+.
That’s the general rule, but if you’re new to collagen supplements, start with our 1 serve daily routine. (Too much, too soon can cause minor stomach upset.) Gradually build up to a max of 3 servings (9 g) per day over 12 weeks, depending on your desired routine.
But one size does not fit all. If you’d like a personalised daily routine, we’re here to help.